A random list of random brickfilming ideas we’re compiling on chat! If you want to animate but have simply hit a writer’s block, then this is the place for you to get some inspiration and begin your next project!
If you take an already unlinked idea from this list and use it in a film, let us know and we’ll turn the list item into a link to your video!
- Fabric softener apocalypse where the fabric of the universe is at stake.
- “I need to get out of here before the people whose minds are filled with ideas come and I get lost in a sea of ideas!”
- Sneaking an escape message into someone’s restaurant order.
- Two minifigures in the world’s most extreme staring contest.
- A pop star releases a song with only one note and the entire world loves it.
- A guy tries to sell pretzels, but nobody is convinced to buy anything. One man can’t make up his mind. Will he buy a pretzel? Will he eat the pretzel?
- A dystopian world where the only thing to eat is cheese.
- “I wouldn’t eat tomatoes if they were the last thing in the world” – tomatoes are the last thing in the world.
- “I’d only kiss you if it starts raining frogs!” (starts raining frogs) “How ’bout now?”
- Orangutan Jones and the Ark of the Planet of the Apes: Dawn of the Gun Monkeys
- The Adventures of Lainie the Triceratops.
- It’s raining watermelons.